Android x86, formerly known as “patch hosting for Android x86 Support.”
It’s a powerful free, open-source project that allows you to run Android on x86 Operating System.
Android x86 Overview
The Android x86 is a software that allows the Mobile Google Android Operating System to run on devices that are powered by AMD x86/Intel processor.
It gives good results when it comes to using Android OS on AMD x86/Intel Processor.
You can run this software on all of your computers, it’s performance will impress you. It allows you to keep all of your apps, settings and Google Services Aligned.
System Requirements For Android x86
- Operating System: Android 4.2, Android 4.4.2, or Android 4.4.4
- Processor: Intel Atom Processor. Z2520 1.2 GHz, or Faster Processor
- Storage: Between 850 MB and 1.2 GB, depending on the language Version
- RAM: Minimum of 512 MB, 2 GB is recommended
- Hard Disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for Installation, extra free space is required during Installation.
Android x86 Features
Android x86 comes with the following features.
- Kernel 4.19, KMS enable
- Wifi Support with GUI
- Better disk installer
- Power suspend/resume (S3 mode)
- Battery status
- Software mouse cursor
- Mouse wheel
- Support netbook native resolution
- Audio (ALSA)
- V4I2 Camera Support
- Mirror mode on external monitors
- External storage auto mount Support
- Support external keyboard
- Debug mode with BusyBox
Pros & Cons
- Keep your all apps
- Intuitive and easy to learn
- Fast speed
- Support GPS
- Two Home Screens
- Six different wallpapers
- Google search box
- Problems in app launching
- Download page is tricky
This OS is counted as one of the best OS in markets. It’s fast speed and apps support gives better experience to users.
Besides this, it shows some temporary problems in app launching and downloading. Otherwise it is overall a Good Operating System.
Table of Contents