Genymotion is an advanced easy to use Android Emulator with complete sets of sensors and features. It is designed to help developers to build, test, deploy and support your Android Apps and devices within a safe & secure virtual environment.
Genymotion Android Emulator – Overview
Genymotion is a powerful and advanced Android Emulator with an easy user-friendly interface. Even casual users can also use this amazing emulator without any problem navigating and controlling the program.
When it comes to using Genymotion, you can use this tool to emulate hundreds of Android devices. It can automatically detect your keyboard, mouse, and internet connection.
Based on its interface and features, Genymotion is one of the best Android Emulators on the market today.
Genymotion Technical Information
- Title: Genymotion
- Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8
- Language: English
- Available languages: English, Japanese, Chinese, French, POLISH, Spanish, German, Italian.
- License: Free
- Author: Genymobile
System Requirements for Genymotion
In order to download and use Genymotion Desktop, you have to create a Desktop Account. Here’s how you can do this:
- Create a Desktop Account Here
- You’ll receive an email in your inbox, to Activate the account.
- Activate your account and sign in with your registered credentials.
Genymotion is compatible with following Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10 (64 bit)
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 or above
- Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) (64 bit) or above
- Linux Debian 9 (Stretch) (64 bit)
- Linux Fedora 30 (64 bit) or above
Genymotion Desktop requires that you have the following hardware on your computer:
- OpenGL 2.0 capable video card, with an up-to-date driver. We recommend the use of one of the following minimum graphic chips:
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 (2012)
- Nvidia GeForce 500 Series (2011)
- ATI Radeon HD 6000 Series (2011)
- 64 bit CPU, with VT-x or AMD-V capability, enabled in BIOS settings
- RAM memory: at least 8GB
- Screen resolution greater than 1024 x 768 pixels
- Free space on hard disk: 120MB for Genymotion Desktop + 1GB for one virtual device.
To run virtual devices, you must install Oracle VM VirtualBox. Download the recommended version for your operating system:
- Windows: 6.0.4
- macOS: 6.0.4
- Linux: make sure VirtualBox is installed on your system. If not, install the version included with your package manager
What Makes it Perfect?
Genymotion is an up to date Android Emulator with an easy to use User Interface and advanced features. Besides this, It allows you to run several Android apps directly into your PC. Here are some exciting features of the Genymotion Android Emulator that make it perfect.
The Developers of Genymotion provides Support for various different versions of the Android OS that you can choose from, 2.3 to 5.0.
It is worth noting that Genymotion is able to simulate characteristics of various different devices as well. It can simulate every imaginable scenario because of the full set of hardware sensors.
Featured Home Screen
As soon as you sign in, a featured home screen will appear. This screen has multiple options including apps download, start VM, and running of an emulated Android Environment.
In the Android Emulated Environment, you can test what you need to.
On the right-hand side of the window, there are extra tools that are available to assist your Virtual navigation. If you want to change or adjust your settings you can do so from here.
As a player expects, the user interface is easy to navigate and intuitive. Genymotion downloads and deploys all the necessary configuration files required for a virtual device.
Genymotion is an Android Emulator with complete sets of advanced features, required to interact with a virtual Android environment. It’s easy to use User Interface, which makes it more interactive with the users. With this Emulator, you can easily test your Android Apps in a safe simulated environment. Means, Genymotion has all features required for a better emulator experience. That’s what makes it one of the leading Android Emulator in the market.
Table of Contents