Last Updated on March 26, 2023 by Rizwan
Prime OS is a Complete Android OS powered by the Android x86. It is an Android-based Desktop Operating System, which is designed to bring you a complete fusion of Android and PC. It gives you a complete desktop experience similar to Windows or macOS. Additionally, like other Operating Systems, it allows you access to millions of Android Apps.
The developers have designed and combined the experience and abilities of the PC and the Android into one Operating System, which gives you performance advantage over emulators.
At a Glance
Prime OS is configured to play battle Royale games out of the box. This OS transforms your PC into the best gaming machine. Here is how Prime OS combines Desktop and Android.
- Desktop features including start menu, taskbar, action center, etc.
- Multitasking support with apps maximizes, close, resize and minimize, etc.
- Popular keyboard shortcuts.
- AOSP experience while aiding desktop features.
- Feedback app to speak up your mind.
For Android Gaming
- DecaPro key mapping tool to play games with keyboards and mouse.
- Pre-mapped some Popular games like PUBG, Subway Surf, etc.
- Right-click to aim the function.
PrimeOS Technical Specifications
- Title: PrimeOS for Windows
- Filename: 1 GB
- File Size: PrimeOS_standard_Installer.exe
- Requirements: Windows OS
- Language: English
- License: Free
- Date added: March 8, 2019
- Author: teamprimeos https://PrimeOS.in
Features & Highlights
Prime OS comes up with multiple best features to give you the best desktop experience. These multiple features include the start menu, taskbar, and etc. This feature makes the desktop experience as real as it can be for the best gaming experience.
Multi-window support is one of the best features the Prime OS has. If you want to use multiple apps and Files at one time, multi-window support helps you to switch from one app/file to another one. Prime OS have multi-window support with maximize, minimize, close, resize, etc. Users can also disable multi-window for any app in case they need it.
This advanced Operating System perfectly supports Keyboard shortcuts like Alt+Tab, Alt+F4, WIN+D, etc.
Prime OS has a unique feature to pin apps and show notification and system icons to Taskbar. This is the most helpful feature that you can use when using multiple other features and social apps.
How To Download & Install PrimeOS
Here is the step by step method to download and install PrimeOS into your device.
Installation Process through Installer (UEFI 64-bit only)
Follow these steps to download and install PrimeOS through Installer (UEFI 64-bit only). This is the simplest easy way to download and install PrimeOS in your device.
- Download the installer from the given link.
- Click on the downloaded file and click on ‘exe.file’.
- Choose the location where you want to save the PrimeOS.
- Input the space in MB for the new PrimeOS partition.
- Proceed to Installation.
- The system will restart and Installation will begin.
- After installation, You will have the boot menu for both PrimeOS and Windows.
- Operating System: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB storage
- Processor: Intel and AMD based x86
PrimeOS Pros & Cons
- Quite fast
- Smooth animation
- Native bridge works as expected
- Great Gaming Performance
- Android gaming on PC
- Lacks official support
- Runs slightly dated Android LTS build
- Pre-configuration is required for full-screen in the OS itself.
The PrimeOS operating System gives a complete desktop experience with access to millions of apps and Android games.
It gives the best experience as compared to other operating systems. It transforms your PC into the best gaming machine with a better experience than an emulator.
It is the best OS for playing favorite shooting games more comfortably.